Thursday, December 12, 2013

"BIA is the best!"

Hiroko from Japan writes:
My name is Hiroko. I came from Japan to study English. I had attended other English schools in Boston before but BIA is the best. TOEFL class was really effective for the real test. Teachers provide us with good skills and materials. Furthermore, they equip the PC lab so we can practice the TOEFL prep test everyday. All the staff are so nice and energetic! They are trying to stimulate all students with interesting activities. I joined a session for grad school here. I learned a lot of things and got advice from some teachers who graduated university or grad school! Tuition is also reasonable!
We take great pride and care in making a welcoming and inclusive educational environment. Contact us today to see what a difference quality ESL instruction can make in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment